Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Product Review: Rosebud Lip Balm


If you read my other blog, you already know all about my favorite lip balm. It's Rosebud lip balm, available in regular, mint, mocha, brambleberry or strawberry fragrances. I don't think the regular one has a fragrance at all. I love the mocha fragrance--it wakes me up while it moisturizes my lips.

Rosebud lip balms give me a bit of shine while enhancing my natural lip color. For a little more color, I use a nude-colored lip liner before applying the lip balm. This is a great way to get a neutral lip color to balance a bold eye makeup effect.

This lip balm has worked well for me whether I'm in the dry desert or the windy northwest. I've learned that in the desert summer, it's best to keep it at home rather than in my purse--it tends to melt.

Sometimes these metal tins are a little difficult to open, so I bought some empty plastic lip balm containers on ebay, and I scoop a little Rosebud lip balm into them.

What's your favorite lip product?

No comments:

Post a Comment