Friday, July 22, 2011

Product Review: CoverGirl Smoky Shadow Blast


I have several colors of Cover Girl's Smoky Shadow Blast Shadow Stick. It's a double-ended makeup stick, with a smoky eyeliner on one side and an eye shadow on the other. I love the eyeliners. They make a thick but smoky line, a fast way to get a smudged-on-purpose effect. I don't like the eye shadows as shadows though...they crease within an hour! I've tried wearing an eye primer but that didn't help. Some of the shadows can be worn as subtle eye liners, so they are still very useable. I grab one of these when I'm in a hurry and want an eyeliner that looks great without eye shadow.

Drugstore.com has a sale on these right now; buy one get one half off. I am not sure they would survive the trip in the mail in our desert heat at this time of year, but if it's not 105 in your location, this is a good deal. Drugstore.com also sells Rosebud Lip Salve, which is the best lip balm ever, Mrs. Meyers cleaning products (the lemon verbena scent is fabulous!) and just about everything you find at your local drustore.

Have you tried these shadows? What did you think of them? Do you have a favorite eyeliner?

No comments:

Post a Comment