Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Three on Tuesday

Three Favorite Things

1. Florals are big this fall, on skirts and scarves and purses. Here are two of my favorite scarves at Jasmine Scarfs.




I ordered two scarves from Jasmine a few months ago. Shipping from Turkey was not fast, but the scarves were worth the wait. When I opened the package, there was an amazing fragrance of spices and rose petals. It was faint and it didn't last, but it made me want to order again just to experience that fragrance. The scarves are lovely.

2. Coin jewelry. Search Etsy for the country of your ancestors, or a year that is meaningful in your life.


These Irish earrings are from DonnaKBaker.

3. Fall nail polish


Because of the bordeaux tones that are making small appearances in my wardrobe this fall, I searched for a brownish nail polish with just a hint of bordeaux. This is China Glaze "Brownstone" and I love it! My nine year old describes it as "chocolate color."

1 comment:

  1. I love the top one! It'd be a good size of flower for me--not too big, but not small, either. :)

    ReplyDelete